Friday 8 July 2011

Northen Lights, the album Gareth Emery blow our minds with

As an artist in the music industry your first album is your most important one. Fool around with it and you may have hurt your chances of being successful. Thank God that Mr. Emery did not with Northern Lights, an album that propelled him among his peers in trance scene.
His range of tunes and melodies that he used to make each and every track was interesting and sometimes but never dull. It was refreshing to hear the album ( even though I am a year late). I must be honest, I would have never heard of him if it was not for DJMag.com and I am glad that I did. Not only did he impress me it seems he impressed so many trance lovers out there that he jumped all the way to be among top ten DJ in the world (#7). That my friends speaks volumes of his ability as a great DJ/producer of electronic music.

No comments:

Post a Comment