Wednesday 13 July 2011

Group Therapy by Above and Beyond.

I had heard a lot about Above and Beyond new album "Above and Beyond" , how god it was how the fans of Above and Beyond would be singing some of the songs like it was a hymn in a church, and I was a little skeptic. I actually did not believe it was as good as what people were making it to be. So one day I decided to purchase the album and listen to see what all the hype was about, and when I started I realize that the album was actually pretty good. It was one of the trance and progressive albums that I have heard this year. The vocal support from artist like Zoe Johnston and Richard Bedford really lifted me up. At some points it reminded me of Oceanlab, with its sweet melody and relaxing rhythm. Very track was good, I loved the album. It is that kind of album that could make you fall in love with.  

No comments:

Post a Comment