Thursday 22 March 2012

Welcome to the Future by Mord Fustang

Genre: Electro House
So this is the Future? Well it sounds awesome I have to say by listening to the new Mord Fustang EP "Welcome to the Future". Futuristic sounds and a lot of disco basslines banging here and there and all around, we have ourselves and incredible EP. It might be only 22mins long but to me the tracks are all full of quality. Whether he is Electro House or dubstep, the Estonian producer is one of the rising stars in the game. I like almost all the tracks on this EP but the one that I enjoy the most must be "Welcome to the Future".
So this is an EP that I highly recommend you would like.
Rate: A
Tracklist:
01 – Windwaker (Original Mix)
02 – Super Fever (Original Mix)
03 – Welcome To The Future (Original Mix)
04 – The Majestic (Original Mix)

link
http://www.beatport.com/release/welcome-to-the-future/884864


No comments:

Post a Comment