Thursday 2 February 2012

Le Voyage Dans la Lune

Genre: Chillout
So finally Air have released another album called "Le Voyage Dans La Lune" which means "The Journey down the Moon". It has been a while since I heard their cool and relaxing tunes from the French duo. Combining with the vocal support from the band members themselves Nicolas and Jean-Benoit, it is a pretty good album to sit down and relax to. Most off the time that was what I did when I listen to it. My favourite track was "Lava" really liked. So if You are a fan of their music go and get this album. You will not be disappointed.
Genre: B
Tracklist:
01 – Astronomic Club
02 – Seven Stars
03 – Retour Sur Terre
04 – Parade
05 – Moon Fever
06 – Sonic Armada
07 – Who Am I Now
08 – Decollage
09 – Cosmic Trip
10 – Homme Lune
11 – Lava

No comments:

Post a Comment