Tuesday 23 August 2011

Shooting Star is What TyDi is!


Well tyDi has released his debut album. It actually took me by surprise. I did not know he was coming out with an album. Shame on me, next time I should listen to ASOT and GDJB more often. Okay now back to the album now, it is really a good album by the Australian DJ. I like it what more can I say. The vocal support from some of the vocalist real made my day when I listen to this album. I enjoyed the vocals of Tania Zygar the most though. She features in most of his tracks and she arguably to me brought the most when it came to vocal support. There others that should not be left out where Audrey Gallagher in "World's Apart" ,Brianna Nolan in "Never Go Back",Sarah Howells in "Acting Crazy" and Meighan Nealon in "Criminal.
Some of the tracks had a very strong bass background to it which I found very interesting. "Half of Everything" I found a little scary. It reminded me Resident Evil movies. "Ariana" was also one of those tracks that my attention with its soft piano tune, it was more a like a classic piece than a trance track.The track "Criminal" had the collaboration of another good trance DJ named Protoculture from South Africa. The track was really cool with the white sound floating around from time to time.
I really like the album, it is a solid trance album worthy to listen to.
Track List
  1. Take a Chance
  2. Greater Heights feat. Teneshia & Tania Zygar
  3. Talking to Myself feat. DJ Rap
  4. Out in the Cold
  5. The Moment it Breaks feat. Tania Zygar
  6. Sex, Lies & Still Oblivious 
  7. Acting Crazy feat. Sarah Howells
  8. Half of Everything
  9. Vanilla feat. Tania Zygar
  10. Yes, That Did Just Happen
  11. Her Lullaby
  12. Why Do I Care? feat. Tania Zygar
  13. The Camera Doesn't Lie But You Do
  14. Long Nights On Fast Planes
  15. World's Parts feat. Audrey Gallagher
  16. Never Go Back feat. Brianna Holan
  17. Criminal feat. Protoculture & Meighan Nealon
  18. Ariana

No comments:

Post a Comment