Monday 14 March 2011

Introduction

Dear Readers,
If this is your first time reading this then please do not stop. I am no pro just an novice blogger trying to express my view on the latest trends in the Electronic music scene which I find fascinating. Music is a passion to me as it is to many people all around the world. Everyone likes music, but we all have different tastes. If you like Electronic music(i.e. Trance, Drum and Bass, Techno, House etc.) then this blog is for you. I will try to my best of knowledge to break down some of the most captivating Electronic tunes to you in me own twisted words. You may like it or not. But I hope you at least enjoy my blogg.
                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment